Intro to Jenkins CI/CD and GIT
Location: HATech HQ - 6050 S Fort Apache Rd #120, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89148
Date/Time: 08/11/2018, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
[ training ]
This training session will introduce the student to GIT versioning and how to build a basic CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins. Students will run labs that show how each technology works, how they tie together, and how to deploy and test code automatically once its checked into version control.
By the end of this free session you will have completed the following:
- Understand what GIT versioning is and how it’s used
- Understand how Jenkins enables completely automated CI/CD deployments
- Set up a Jenkins job to deploy a webserver into an Azure environment
- Set up a Jenkins job to run a basic automated test against the deployed code
- Set up an automated pipeline that will test code, and on a pass, deploy the new code into Azure
- Working Laptop with Wifi
- Working SSH Client (Putty for Windows)
- Basic grasp of SSH and how to generate and login with key based authentication
Bookings are closed for this event.