Intro to Saltstack
Location: HATech HQ - 6050 S Fort Apache Rd #120, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89148
Date/Time: 08/25/2018, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
[ training ]
This Intro to Saltstack training session will introduce the student to Saltstack, its architecture and why it is so different to other options like Puppet, Chef and Ansible. The training session will include labs, as well as workloads already deployed in Azure so that the student can focus on learning real world applications and patterns that HATech uses everyday.
By the end of this free session you will have completed the following:
- Understand the Saltstack Architecture
- Understand where and how to use saltstack, targeting minions using filters etc
- Deploy infrastructure and configuration into Azure with Saltstack
- Build your own salt module
- Working Laptop with Wifi
- Working SSH Client (Putty for Windows)
- Basic grasp of SSH and how to generate and login with key based authentication
Bookings are closed for this event.