HATech Training Academy: Intro to Terraform
Location: HATech HQ - 6050 S Fort Apache Rd #120, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89148
Date/Time: 08/18/2018, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
[ training ]
On this intro to Terraform, HATech will take students through why Terraform is rapidly becoming the tool of choice. With over 60 cloud integrations deploying hybrid cloud solutions with one consistent tool chain has never been easier.
To really leverage everything cloud has to offer, automation becomes a necessity. Whether it be to auto scale, create a DR strategy or create a like for like QA and Dev environment, a repeatable and trusted pattern is essential.
Click here to read our blog about why we moved to Terraform!
By the end of this free session you will have completed the following:
- Understand where Terraform is currently being used and how it compares to Cloudformation and other similar tools
- Deploy infrastructure into Azure using HATech’s tried and tested templates
- Edit and alter recipes to add additional servers, setup DNS, setup CDN automatically
- Build your own modules to include in your own recipes
1. Working Laptop with Wifi
2. Working SSH Client (Putty for Windows)
3. Basic grasp of SSH and how to generate and login with key based authentication
Bookings are closed for this event.